New Eden Coalition & Syndicate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Corporation, found in New Eden. Invites any passive and good humored personalities to provide a fun and fuffiling experience.

What is Eve Online

Mortaliton
    Mortaliton
    Admin

Location : My House, in the computer chair, proboly plaing eve ;)

What is Eve Online Empty What is Eve Online

Post  Mortaliton Tue May 05, 2009 9:00 pm

Eve Online is a mmorpg, but the thing that separates it from most other mmorpg's is it is all based on one server. You will no longer have to go through the problem deciding what server you would like to play on since everyone is all on this one server.

There are 2 paths a new Eve Online player can do. When you first start, mining is a profession that will bring in the most amount of cash fast although to certain players it can be quite boring. i personally like to mix it up with missisoning which i will talk about later.

The other aspect of the game is missioning which involves shooting things, and come on, who doesn't like to shoot something now and again. It involves killing npc pirates but can bring in some pretty high bounties once you get into the game far enough.

Now eve is a massive, extremely massive universe. To go from one side of the galaxy to the other could take you well over a few days. This means to you that the game will not be as crowded as other games. You don't have to fight as much for asteroids but while and progress everyone through the game in a fun fulfilling manner while making friends along the way.

When it comes to the ships you fly you will have many different choices from frigates all the way to Titans the biggest ship in the game which rivals the size of entire planets.

Welcome to Eve Online.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:58 pm