New Eden Coalition & Syndicate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Corporation, found in New Eden. Invites any passive and good humored personalities to provide a fun and fuffiling experience.

Nymor's Blueprints

Nymor
    Nymor

Nymor's Blueprints Empty Nymor's Blueprints

Post  Nymor Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Having some experience in manufacturing goods in Eve, I have a variety of blueprints at my disposal. In case you don't know, you can use blueprints and minerals to create items in Eve at a factory.

If you understand BPOs and BPCs, feel free to skip to the next section of the post. There are two types of blueprints in Eve, Original Blueprints, known as BPOs, and Blueprint Copies, known as BPCs. An original blueprint can be used an infinite number of times, as long as you have the money to pay for the manufacturing cost and the resources to feed it. This blueprint can also be researched on to improve their time to manufacture and the amount of resources required to build the item, both of these modified per run of the blueprint. A blueprint copy is much cheaper to buy because it is limited. These are made from BPOs and can only be used a limited number of times before it is consumed and removed from the inventory. These also cannot be researched upon, but do inherit the researched traits of the BPO used to create it.

I seem to have the most experience thus far in this, and the most skills, so for now I shall stand as our main manufacturer. So, because of that, I've created this post to show what we have available to make and how much it will cost.

My BPOs

Ships
    * Gallente Shuttle
    - Tritanium........2500

* Caldari Shuttle
    - Tritanium........2500

* Badger
    - Tritanium.......24611
    - Pyerite..............6541
    - Mexallon..........2505
    - Isogen................381
    - Nocxium.............131
    - Zydrine..................21

Drones
    * Hornet I
    - Tritanium............484
    - Pyerite...................62
    - Isogen.....................4
    - Nocxium..................2

* Vespa I
    - Tritanium..........2368
    - Mexallon.............102
    - Pyerite.................488
    - Zydrine.....................2

Equipment
    Weapons
    * 150mm Railgun I
    Ammo
    * Thorium Charge S
    * Bloodclaw Light Missile
    * Antimatter Charge L
    * Lead Charge L
    * Scourge Heavy Missile
    Modules
    * Expanded Cargohold I
    * Reinforced Bulkheads I
    * Survey Scanner I
    * Small Hull Repairer I

My BPCs

Ships
    * Scorpion

Please leave your order here or Evemail it to me. Include the item you want, the quantity, and whether or not you are providing materials.

*ONLY PAY SMALL MANUFACTURING FEE IF PROVIDING MATERIALS*

Will update soon with links to items and the list of materials needed for each blueprint.